Oh, hello readers,
I won’t bore you with any details of my blogging sabbatical, because it’s a new year with a new start and here I am.
In brief, what I’ve tried while I’ve been gone:
- Polish bras
- Semi-custom bras
- Wireless bras
- Cutting wires of balcony bras
- Removing wires from (expensive) balcony bras
- Cutting wires of (expensive) swimsuits
- Nursing bras (no, I’m not pregnant or lactating)
- More Natori lounge and sleepwear
- More Cabernet sleepwear
- Lots of Anne Taylor and Loft
- Amazon Prime
- Mineral balancing
- Anti-inflammatory supplements
- Loving and caring for an elder family member
- Reevaluating the importance of material possessions
- A U.K. 40 band bra
- Let go of someone I love
- Survived the holidays
Somewhere around the bottom half of the list, above, I stopped trying to figure out bras, and reverted back to my original bra-buying guidelines I started with: plunges and stretchy fabrics and wireless bras. I’m just wearing them in bigger cup and band combinations.
So stay tuned as I sort through my experiences, notes and conclusions (and my closet).